piątek, 10 stycznia 2014

Up up away.. :)

Hello all in a beautiful January morning :) Beautiful sun outside the window is encouraged to walk rather than painting :) 
I really like artjournale, so I took part in the project Journal 52..  The first page of the "up up and away" .. :) On my side of the birds are flying .. could not miss the fantastic thoughts by Picasso :)


Witam wszystkich w piekny , styczniowy poranek :) Piekne slonce za oknem zacheca do spaceru a nie malowania..
Bardzo lubie artjournale wiec wzielam udzial w projekcie Journal 52.. Pierwsza strona na temat: 
 "up up and away" .. Na mojej stronie latajace sa ptaki.. nie moglo zabraknac fantastycznej mysli P.Picasso :))


3 komentarze:

  1. Oj to chyba muszę przenieść się do Ciebie bo u nas potwornie wieje, słońca brak :( Twoje mediowe tło jest obłędne!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Świetne tło, optymistycznie i b. artystycznie. U nas szaro ale uśmiech ślę Ci słoneczny:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Anche io tengo sempre il calendario de l'erbolario
    spero mi venga un'idea per usare questi uccellini
    bellissima questa pagina, sei davvero brava
    Ciao Chiara

    Ciao, I am a new follower.
    I think you love birds... because you often put birds in your creations... I like birds too, a lot.
    I like a lot your style and from today I am looking to see your new creations
    Many greeting
    Chiara Robin

    http://robinscrap.blogspot.ch

    OdpowiedzUsuń