niedziela, 4 maja 2014

fat round journal :)

Hellow my friends :)
 As you know I love artjournal; splashes and mixing different techniques...
so will this time in the latest artjournal page...
in a group of Fat Round Journal on facebook on: my favorite movie o song...
I recently very often singing the song " Happy" Pharrell Williams, so could not misse her in my journal page....:)
Actually there is often a whole April, so this artjournal presented to challange UHK "my April"
ps. I used this digistamp Little Blue Button Stamps ..


Witam przyjaciele :) 
jak wiecie uwielbiam artjournal, chlapanie , i mieszanie roznych technik... 
tak bedzie i tym razem w najnowszym artjournalu :)) 
w grupie Fat Round Journal na facebooku na temat: ulubiony film lub piosenka.....
ja ostatnio bardzo czesto spiewalam sobie piosenke "Happy" Pharrella Williamsa, wiec nie moglo jej zabraknac w moim zurnalu :)
Wlasciwie to nie: czesto a caly kwiecien ja spiewalam,  wiec zglaszam stronke do zabawy UHK
ps.uzylam ten digistempelek Little Blue Button Stamps..



  Is this song :) 
To ta piosenka :)


3 komentarze: